- Heavy-duty steel construction and Grade 1 performance
- Priced for outstanding value.
- Meets rigorous life safety and security requirements, while offering pleasing aesthetics and trouble-free operation.
- Designed for high-use, high-abuse situations.
- Meets ANSI Grade 1 requirements
- Easy-to-use pushpad for quick egress and ADA compliance
- Heavy-duty steel construction
- Low profile and projection for barrier-free code compliance
- No projecting parts to inhibit egress
- Devices accommodate various trim functions for flexibility
- Wide range of trim styles and finishes to match other Corbin Russwin products
- One-point dogging standard on panic-listed devices
- Devices available to satisfy C-UL US safety and fire requirements
- Bar Lenght Available: Standard, fits 31"- 36" (787mm-914mm) door.
- Device and trim cover standard ANSI A115.2 (Type 161) cylindrical lock preparation. Stile Minimum width 5" (127mm). Door Height All top rods easily field cut to size. Standard on ED8400 devices: top rod for 7'6" door
- Latchbolts: Top: 1/2" interlocking drop latch. Bottom: 5/8" pivoted
- Materials Heavy-duty wrought steel chassis and pushpad; steel vertical rods; aluminum bar and latch covers; stainless steel springs; nylon bearings. Dogging Standard on ED8400 devices: single point 1/4 turn dogging.
- Fasteners Standard on ED8400 devices: machine screws and wood door fasteners
- Functions and Trims Thru-bolted lever
- Cylinders not included
- Finish Available: Aluminum Pained
- Warranty: 1 year